We are happy you want to get involved in Flow State Summit! Please take a look at volunteer positions before filling out the application.
Welcome to the Flow State Summit Work-Trade Program!
Please note that filling out an application does not automatically guarantee you a volunteer position. We will be reviewing applications & get back to you within 2-3 weeks of your submission. Please go ahead & select your qualifications and areas of interest. A schedule will be added at a later date!
All volunteers working during the event (Fri-Sun) will be required to complete 9 hours of work. (If you want early entry you will be required to do an additional shift making for 12 hours of work total)
*Hourly commitments are typically divided into three shifts (1 per day). So, you should expect to work 1 shift per day for 3 days.
*It is also possible to do a combo of pre/post + weekend shifts (adding up to a total of 15 or 18 hours).
- You must be at least 18 years of age by July 25th, 2019.
- You must purchase a work-trade ticket (deposit) to confirm your position (deposit link will be sent out in April).
- You must wear closed-toed shoes at all times when on shift
- You will not be allowed to work if you show up for your shift under the influence of alcohol or any illegal drugs
- You are not permitted to drink alcohol or use any illegal drugs while on shift
- You will need to check in & out of every shift at HQ to receive credit for your hours.
- You must attend an orientation (you will hear about dates through email closer to the event)
NOTE: All communication regarding your work-trade position (scheduled shifts, arrival times, ticket & helpful tips) will be sent to you via email. Please ensure your email is entered correctly in this application & be sure to check your emails regularly leading up to the event!
VOLUNTEER DEPOSITS / REFUNDABLE TICKETS:
Remember that a deposit (refundable ticket) is required from every work-trader to 100% confirm your position. This year, deposits will be collected directly through our webpage ticketing system. Once your application has been accepted, you will be emailed a link & password to purchase your ticket. Please do not purchase a regular ticket ahead of time, as those are non-refundable. Once payment is submitted, your work-trade ticket will be delivered directly to your email inbox.
Deposit (Ticket) Amount - $329
Impact Fee- $30
Your Discount Ticket Cost- $99
Refundable Amount - $200 (if all volunteer obligations are completed satisfactorily)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR WORKTRADE TICKET?
- A full-weekend pass to Flow State Summit
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Early Entry on Thursday (for all volunteers)
- Camping (you will need to supply your own camping equipment)
- A volunteer t-shirt (to be worn during shifts)
If you have already purchased your work-trade ticket on our webpage & need to cancel your work-trade position for any reason, you'll be charged a $30 cancellation fee (the impact fee is non-refundable). If you cancel after 11:59pm on July 19th, you will lose $75. Cancelling after 11:59pm on Wednesday July 24th will result in forfeiture of your entire deposit (refundable ticket). To cancel, please email email@example.com.