Everything you need to know about the Venue:
Lookout Arts Quarry
The Lookout Arts Quarry
You are coming to a 60 acre property, hand built by the community at the lookout arts quarry. We want you to be well prepared for all types of weather, prepared for camping and ready to enjoy the eccentric spaces created on the property. Read Checklist carefully:
What to bring:
- $40 for parking each vehicle (first come basis)
- Sleeping bag / Sleeping Pad (optional)
- Headlamp or Flashlight
- Clothing for all types of weather, dress warm at night
- Flow Toys if you have them (hoops, poi, mace, juggling stuff, etc)
- Drinking Water
- A water vessel (we also have water available on the property)
- Cooking Stuff - optional (we provide breakfast Sat & Sun, and food vendors)
- Optional Bathing Suit (most people swim & sauna naked, up to you )
- Costumes & Dress up stuff (optional)
- $40 for parking each vehicle
Onsite Parking is $40 per vehicle, and we strongly recommend carpooling if at all possible. We will have a secondary parking location, and a shuttle as well. We may even organize a shuttle for gear, if you decide to bike ride... more to come on that!
What about RVs and Sprinter Vans?
We have a section specifically for RVs and Vans, and we encourage you to collaborate with your neighbors.
We have 4 Unique Stage areas:
Cedar Main Stage
Floating Dock Stage
Pirate Ship Stage